Use PostDICOM as your PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) solution in your hospitals and manage all of your hospitals in one place. View all patient data in one patient folder no matter which hospital your are in.
Upload DICOM images and clinical documents to PostDICOM servers. View them with easy to use and fast HTML5 DICOM viewer on any client machine (desktop PCs, notebooks, tablets and phones). Do not download all patient data to your client machine, stream only what you need. When you finished viewing close your Internet Browser. No patient data is left on client machine thanks to our zero foot print HTML5 DICOM viewer. Share them with doctors, medical groups and patients.
Key features of our cloud software are:
- Manage all of your hospitals in one place
- Save and view your data securely
- View all patient data in one patient folder no matter which hospital you are in
- Do not invest on premise hardware
- Lower your IT maintenance costs
- Have an easy to use fast HTML5 DICOM viewer
- Do not save patient data on client machines with zero foot print HTML5 DICOM viewer
- Upload patient images and clinical documents to cloud
- View from desktop PCs, tablets and phones
- Easily share with doctors, medical groups or patients
Hospital groups can create multiple institutions and setup postDICOM PACS Servers for each institution. Then, equipments at Institutions can send DICOM images to the dedicated postDICOM PACS Server. Patient data is grouped according to Institution and then patients’ data from different institutions are merged into one patient folder. Therefore, when you open a patient order from one institution, his/her other orders from all of the institutions are also displayed in patient history. For detailed information, read Manage Institution Settings and Searching Patient Orders articles.