Use PostDICOM as your Patient data repository. Upload DICOM images and clinical documents to PostDICOM servers. View them with easy to use and fast HTML5 DICOM viewer on any client machine (desktop PCs, notebooks, tablets and phones). Do not download all patient data to your client machine, stream only what you need. When you finished viewing close your Internet Browser. No patient data is left on client machine thanks to our zero foot print HTML5 DICOM viewer. Create teaching folders and share them with other doctors, medical groups and patients.
Key features of our cloud software are:
- Save and view your data securely
- Do not invest on premise hardware
- Lower your IT maintenance costs
- Have an easy to use fast HTML5 DICOM viewer
- Do not save patient data on client machines with zero foot print HTML5 DICOM viewer
- Upload patient images and clinical documents to cloud
- View from desktop PCs, tablets and phones
- Create teaching folders
- Easily share with other doctors, medical groups or patients
Doctors can also create Limited User accounts connected to his/her account and give permission to patients so that they can upload DICOM images and clinical documents to his/her account. For detailed information, read Managing User Settings and View Limited User’s Patient Orders articles.